Trip OverviewThis was the first time I paddled saltwater/open water. I put in at Lake Tyers Beach boat ramp and paddled out into the main part of the lake. Make sure you keep an eye on the weather as the wind made progress slow and I got pretty wet. I paddled 6kms up the Nowa Nowa arm of the lake and camped near the end of the Trident Arm Track. I got hit with a huge thunderstorm while at camp so there wasn't much fishing or anything for that matter happening but a fun camp. Paddled back to Lake Tyers Beach the next morning with fairly choppy water but not as bad as the day before.
- Trip Dates: 2/24/2018-2/25/2018
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Water Type: Open Water/Ocean