Each morning after breakfast (delivered to your cozy cottage), set out in your canoe to explore the historic French River. Paddle to scenic Restoule Falls or the Rainy Rapids then return to the Lodge for a delicious 3-course dinner in the Lodge’s spectacular dining room. *Please note that the price varies based type of cottage and season. NOTE: This is not a guided trip.
Note: Prices are listed in US dollar but are subject to change based on current exchange rates.
The French River Visitor Center tells the story of Canada's first Heritage River - a key travelling route for Aboriginals and early explorers. Get authentic Canadian souvenirs and ice cream at the French River Trading Post. For regional travel information, visit Northeastern Ontario.
- Departure Months: June, July, August, September, October
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Canoeing
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Services Available: Route Planning, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: