The Nisutlin River is a beautiful wilderness river nestled among scenic mountains, ideally suited as a first time paddling experience for a family with children. This 130km stretch of the river flows through low wetlands and has a gentle current with no technical difficulties, making it an excellent choice for young or new paddlers. Yet it’s still a wild river, with bear, moose, and prolific migratory bird populations to see and enjoy. The tour ends at Nisutlin Bay on Teslin Lake, near the village of Teslin.Check availablity or book now with Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Departure Months: June, July, August
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Canoeing, Fishing, Hiking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II), Whitewater (Class III+)
- Services Available: Guided, Route Planning, Shuttle, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: No