Paddle all sides of the Eastern Shore of Virginia, a bucolic peninsula framed by the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Paddle on the sheltered Bayside, Seaside Barrier Islands, or with the Chincoteague Ponies. Learn to Stand-up Paddleboard or take a Kayak Fishing Tour on sheltered Onancock Creek.
2-hour Onancock Creek History/Nature Tour, $50 per person.
Learn to stand-up paddleboard on Onancock Creek. $40
Kayak Fishing Tour: $125 includes fishing kayak, rod, bait and local guide.
Full Day Barrier Islands trip. $125 per person includes lunch. Time for beachcombing, swimming and birding.
Full Day Chincoteague paddle to see the ponies and Assateague lighthouse. $125 per person includes lunch.
Make a weekend or a week of it and stay and dine in the 1680 Colonial port of Onancock (lodging/dining info at www.onancock.com) or one of the many vacation homes on the Shore.
*All prices are half off for children under 15 in a tandem with an adult.
To sign up, call 305-240-0650 or email [email protected]Check availablity or book now with Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures
- Departure Months: April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water
- Services Available: Guided, Shuttle, Gear Rental
- Group Rates: Upon Request