Experience the archipelago to its fullest with this half circumnavigation of San Juan Island and its surrounding waterways, camping on both Stuart and Jones Islands. More time kayaking on the water means more opportunity to view diverse wildlife and enjoy gourmet, 3-course meals customized by your tour guide and chef.Check availablity or book now with Outdoor Odysseys Sea Kayaking
No previous kayaking experience is necessary. Your professional guide will give a thorough paddling and safety lesson before you get on the water.
Outdoor Odysseys provides gourmet meals made with fresh, local and organic ingredients whenever possible. All kayak and camp kitchen gear is provided. Werner paddles, Snapdragon sprayskirts, SealLine dry bags, NRS life jackets, spacious Kelty tents. You'll need to bring personal clothing and toiletries. Sleeping bag and pad available for rent.
- Departure Months: May, June, July, August, September
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Guided, Shuttle, Meals
- Skill Level: Upon Request