Arrow Empower

by Zegul

Arrow Empower Description

The Arrow Empower is a kayak brought to you by Zegul. Read Arrow Empower reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Zegul
Arrow Empower Reviews

Read reviews for the Arrow Empower by Zegul as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My partner recently...

My partner recently purchased the Arrow Empower and I have to say that we are very disappointed in the quality. I am a certified Kayak Guide with 2 separate Outfitters and Certified Lev-2 with Paddle Canada so I know a little bit about Kayaks.

Although the streamline design of the Arrow Empower looks great, the quality is just not there. The brackets holding the Deck-Lines are week and allow the Deck-Line to slide out when pulled-on. This could have deadly consequences should a Kayaker capsize and not be able to do a Self-Rescue because the Deck-Lines are coming undone from the kayak as they are trying to re-enter.

One of the Handles on the Kayak came undone the first time we used it. Luckily we were over soft grass at the time and no damage occurred to the Kayak. When this was mentioned to the dealer, we were told that the handles are not really meant for carrying the kayak. Really? The rubber hatch covers also fit loosely on the kayak, resulting in us almost loosing one on the highway.

The quality of workmanship is just not there.

Arrow Empower