Women's Helix Dry Suit Description
Finally, a dry suit designed and built just for you - and all the ways you crush it on the water. One of the premier pieces in the Mustang Survival women’s line, the Helix Women's Dry Suit gives you freedom and mobility in all the places you want it, and no extra material in the places you don’t. Plus, features engineered for your body and biology mean less time wrestling in and out of gear designed for other bodies, and more time actually adventuring. A little more ease in your adventure experience can go a long way.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Women's Helix Dry Suit. Please help out the community and share your experience!
- 4 layer Marinespec™ BP fabric throughout for unmatched durability and waterproof protection
- Adjustable Closed Comfort System (CCS™) neck seal for quick one-handed watertight closure and venting
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Neck collar and wrist cuffs designed with repair in mind allowing seals to be replaced if damaged
- Trimmable neoprene wrist seals for customized fit
- Helical waterproof YKK® Aquaseal® zipper provides easy donning/doffing and relief
- Agile Comfort Technology™ (A.C.T) internal suspender system balances weight of suit for maximum fit and comfort
- Seat, knees and socks reinforced with 500D Cordura for increased durability
- Included removable molded knees pads provide extra protection (replacement kneepads available – model #MA8008)
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement
- Regular fit