DESPERADO CF

• $ 170 MSRP

DESPERADO CF Description

The DESPERADO CF is a paddle brought to you by Werner Paddles. Read DESPERADO CF reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Werner Paddles
DESPERADO CF Reviews

Read reviews for the DESPERADO CF by Werner Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I really love this paddle in the waves.

The Desperado is not generally thought of as a surf paddle, but it was recommended to me for this use. Great suggestion! I really love this paddle in the waves. It has enough blade face to dig quickly when needed, and for braces or other maneuvers. But it is not so large that it beats up your shoulders. And it is super tough! I cannot break this paddle, despite tons of abuse. Even though I purchased mine in a two-piece configuration, it has endured years in the surf with no problems. The only thing I wish is that it wasn't all black. This can make it harder to find if you lose it in the surf. Other than that, I love it.