Tributary Spud

• 35.5" Width
  • 21.5 Weight (lbs)
  • $ 399 MSRP

Tributary Spud Description

We went back to the drawing board for our youth sized kayak. With stability in mind the Spud is a great choice for introducing kids to whitewater. It is lightweight, short, and stable providing a great feel for running waves, punching holes, and crossing eddy lines. With it's wider dimensions adults can enjoy a wild, playful boat as well!

Tributary Spud Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Tributary Spud.

Tributary Spud Specifications

• Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child

Where to Buy the Tributary Spud

AIRE
Tributary Spud Reviews

Read reviews for the Tributary Spud by AIRE as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Overall, I am especially...

Overall, I am especially please with the ease of inflation (less than 15 minutes with a good hand pump), weight, and performance in class 1 and class 2+ rapids. I do not find the seat that comes with this kayak as comfortable as previous reviews have mentioned. On slow water it is definitely harder to keep up with my pals in hard shell boats. The self bailing works well and makes going through large waves pretty easy. Thigh straps would be useful in large waves because I had to work not to be tossed out of the boat. The five year warranty gives me a piece of mind. I coated it with 303 to help give it long lasting sun protection as I boat in the southwest. Specs: 1200 denier PVC-coated polyester, Length 10’ 2”, Width 37.5”, Weight 36 lbs, Load Capacity 275 lbs