TF-104 SPAREHAND Freestanding Dual Storage Rack Description
The Sparehand TF-104 Tools-Free Freestanding Dual Kayak Rack requires no equipment for setup and offers a new, superior-upgrade design from the popular first-generation KC-103 Catalina Kayak Rack. The new-and-improved TF-104 can also expand into a three-kayak rack (additional cradle arm needed, purchase separately), and the top and bottom cradle arms can hold up to 90 pounds and 120 pounds, respectively. The bottom base cradle is designed for newer and larger fishing boats and SUP. Sturdy and made of tubular steel, the TF-104 is also powder coated in Pebble Silver and can be used both indoors and outdoor. The cradle arms are padded to prevent scratching and damage and sit 35" apart. The TF-104 is 40.5" tall and can accomodate wider kayaks and SUP when placed on the bottom base or leaning on the rack's vertical post. Each order includes a tightening key. The Sparehand TF-104 comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
Be the first to submit a review for the TF-104 SPAREHAND Freestanding Dual Storage Rack and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
TF-104 SPAREHAND Freestanding Dual Storage Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Steel
- Heavy duty freestanding storage rack made of tubular steel for 2 kayaks or SUPs
- Zero tools required for assembling—ready in minutes
- Cradle arms are spaced 35" apart and are heavily padded for protection from scratches and damage
- Weight capacity of 90 lbs. for top cradle and 120 lbs. for bottom base cradle
- Compatible with G-C4 caster wheels (sold separately) for even easier accessibility
- Sparehand Original Design: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
TF-104 SPAREHAND Freestanding Dual Storage Rack Reviews
Read reviews for the TF-104 SPAREHAND Freestanding Dual Storage Rack by Sparehand Paddlesports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!