Team Sawyer Race (TSR) SUP Paddle Description
The Team Sawyer Racing SUP paddle is in a class of its own. The ultralight and highly maneuverable paddle becomes an extension of your body. The tapered oval carbon shaft and the all new, ultralight Ergo wooden grip lock into your hands for complete confident control and power. The striking CCG (cedar, carbon fiber and fiberglass) blade grabs and slips through the water at your command.
Be the first to submit a review for the Team Sawyer Race (TSR) SUP Paddle and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Team Sawyer Race (TSR) SUP Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Carbon fiber shaft & cedar, carbon fiber and fiberglass blade
- Carbon fiber race SUP paddle
- Oval shaft for a great feel and indexing
- 11° carbon fiber bent shaft
- Modern racing blade shape in these options: V-Lam 90 in laminated Western Red Cedar and Dynel ToughEdge, or Carbon fiber 90, 95 or 100 s.i. blade with a laminated Western Red Cedar core
- Ergo Grip
Sawyer Paddles and Oars
Team Sawyer Race (TSR) SUP Paddle Reviews
Read reviews for the Team Sawyer Race (TSR) SUP Paddle by Sawyer Paddles and Oars as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!