Thunderbird 14

Thunderbird 14 Description

The Thunderbird 14 is a sup brought to you by Tahoe SUP. Read Thunderbird 14 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Tahoe SUP
Thunderbird 14 Reviews

Read reviews for the Thunderbird 14 by Tahoe SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

In a nutshell, this board...

In a nutshell, this board is a dream. So nice and streamlined, and makes me look like a better boarder than what I really am. Lightweight and versatile. Works beautifully for both my husband and I. Pros Lightweight, fast, easy to turn. I love the color, too - nice and calming, no so flashy like some of the boards out there. Cons Even though I love how lightweight it is, I fear that it may be a big too fragile so I'm very cautions when loading, unloading, and storing it. Usage We use our board for recreational boarding, and exercise.

All around performance...

All around performance board for racing and beating everyone to where ever you are going Pros The Thunderbird is amazingly stable and fast. The squared off tail whips around buoy turns like its on ball bearings! The rounded bottom gets up to speed really fast and in windy, choppy conditions, the T Bird is smooth. Cons wish it came it another color Usage Race, training,exercise, cruising.