• 27.5" Width

Adirondack 12 Description

The Adirondack 12 is a kayak brought to you by Swift Canoe & Kayak. Read Adirondack 12 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Swift Canoe & Kayak
Adirondack 12 Reviews

Read reviews for the Adirondack 12 by Swift Canoe & Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

After 30 years of...

After 30 years of paddling, both whitewater and touring, I’ve finally settled into my happy place with the Swift Adirondack 12. Its incredible light weight, efficiency in the water and frankly, beautiful looks, make the Adirondack 12 a joy to paddle. As a photographer and dog lover I appreciate the large cockpit entry. And the cockpit itself has plenty of room for both my photo equipment and my mini Aussie, Astrid, who can often be found sleeping near the forward bulkhead. This small package provides big paddling adventure and that’s paddling the dream!