Spray Skirt (X-Large)

Spray Skirt (X-Large) Description

The Pelican SPRAY SKIRT is an accessory of choice to keep you dry. Made of breathable waterproof nylon, it allows moisture from exertion to vent out. For extra-large size cockpits, Water repellent nylon, Adjustable waistband, Non-skid cockpit connection, Easy-access zipper, Grab-loop for quick and easy removal.

Spray Skirt (X-Large) Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Spray Skirt (X-Large).

Spray Skirt (X-Large) Specifications

Water repellent nylon

• Cockpit sizes: 53" x 24" to 55" to 25.5" / 134cm x 60cm to 139cm x 64cm

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Where to Buy the Spray Skirt (X-Large)

Pelican International
Spray Skirt (X-Large) Reviews

Read reviews for the Spray Skirt (X-Large) by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I own a 10'4" Future Beach...

I own a 10'4" Future Beach Fusion 124. I bought it not knowing the cockpit size, I searched online and could not find a spray skirt to fit. I come across The Pelican universal spray skirt, I got it home and with a few adjustments it fit tight. Has a large opening in zipper for easy step out. The bungy rope is extremely heavy duty, I added a couple of knots to get perfect tightness. Repels water well for not being neoprene. Overall I am very happy with product and would recommend to anyone with a large to x-large cockpit.