Source 10'6"

• $ 1,099.95 MSRP

Source 10'6" Description

The Source 10'6" is a sup brought to you by Amundson SUP. Read Source 10'6" reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Amundson SUP
Source 10'6" Reviews

Read reviews for the Source 10'6" by Amundson SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Good evening, I purchased...

Good evening, I purchased the Source 10'6" from a local dealer aprox. two weeks ago. I've owned multiple racing and cruising Paddle boards (Bark, Riviera, m&m, hobie) as well as multiple hydrofoil kite boards over the years (Alpine, Camet, North). I love the shape of the board and it looks great too. However, there are multiple issues that I've had with the board. The texture of the board is so course that touching it with clean hands leaves a hand print. If the board touches anything other than water, it marks the board. I've spent an hour cleaning the board after my last two paddles. I've tried dishwashing liquid, liquid green, and various other mild cleaning products but the only thing I have found that works is 2500 grit wet or dry sand paper. It takes alot of work and I've found the process very disappointing. I can only assume this is because of the "Rhino lite" technology which leaves a very pitted and non shiny surface. The second issue I have is that i notice the board has a small ripple on both sides of the fin box. I believe this may be due to the extreme tightness of the fin in the box. Two hands are needed to get the fin into place, It's very very tough. I removed the fin tonight and noticed that one of the lumps went down after i removed it, I'm hoping the other one goes down after sitting over night.