Skagit: Hooked

Weight (oz)
$120
MSRP

Skagit: Hooked Description

The Skagit: Hooked is a paddle brought to you by Werner Paddles. Read Skagit: Hooked reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Skagit: Hooked Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Skagit: Hooked.

Werner Paddles
Skagit: Hooked Reviews

Read reviews for the Skagit: Hooked by Werner Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I’ve had this paddle for…

Submitted by: Naturboy on 5/31/2018

I’ve had this paddle for about a year and its survived pushing off rocks and logs and held up beautifully. It’s lite weight makes using it a pleasure. I love how smoothly it slides together and apart and how there is no bulky button sticking out on the shaft. I would buy it again if I somehow would lose this one. Great paddle

This is only my second paddle…

Submitted by: Naturboy on 6/20/2016

This is only my second paddle so not much experience in paddles but it is so nice to have a lighter paddle than the standard $40 dollar paddle. I'm 5'9" and fish out of a 30" wide sit-in kayak so i bought a 240 length. It works great. It's a 2 piece paddle but with the locking system on this paddle makes it feel like one. It's a light, not an ultra light paddle but feel it's going to hold up very well as a fishing paddle. And yes after looking at different paddles online for about 3 weeks before my purchase after using it I would buy it again.