Sigma Cook Set 2.2 Description
What is better than preparing fresh and healthy backcountry meals in Sigma™ Pots? Having ergonomically-shaped bowls and mugs ready to serve up the culinary masterpiece you have just created. The 1.2L and 2.7L Sigma™ Pots of the 2.2 Cook Set are made of durable, abrasion resistant polished stainless steel for an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Pivot-Lock™ handles lock firmly in place, the unique slotted pattern in the lid strains perfectly and the silicone Lid-Keep™ lets you rest the lid on the side of the pot. Delta Light™ tableware comprising of two Delta Light Bowls and Delta™ Insul Mugs nest neatly inside the pots forming a lightweight compact camp kitchen set.
Read and submit reviews for the Sigma Cook Set 2.2.
Sigma Cook Set 2.2 Specs and Features
- Material Description: Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Securely nests together at 4.7" / 120 mm tall
- Includes dishcloth
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
Sea to Summit
Sigma Cook Set 2.2 Reviews
Pros: Lightweight (used on…
Pros: Lightweight (used on multiday backpacking trips) Won't rust Good volume for cooking meals for two Additional space inside the pot to stash additional cookware (i.e. spoons, coffee, even some burners) Sleeve and lid for drinks on the go! (Although I left these at home to cut weight)
Cons: Cookpot may be too big for single person use, and unnecessarily bulky if only using it to boil water Bowls are shallow! Expect to return to the pot for seconds and thirds.