Solution Inflatable Paddle Float Description
Paddle floats are designed to aid in self rescue. This single chamber inflatable Paddle float can be used in conjunction with a Paddle to stabilize a kayak in the event of a capsize, making re-entry easier. Inflating is easy using our two-way lockable valve that ensures water won't get in. We've also included a foam section for positive buoyancy so the paddle float won't be lost.
Be the first to submit a review for the Solution Inflatable Paddle Float and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Solution Inflatable Paddle Float Specs and Features
- Material Description: Made of durable 420D nylon
- Easy access fromdeck during emergency--just pull the red tab
- Includes an attached, high visibility safety whistle
- Lockable two-way valve: inflation/deflation
- Mesh Paddle blade garage for water drainage
- High visibility reflective print
- Included small pouch that can be Velcroed onto the deck