Eclipse Paddle Gloves Description
The Eclipse Glove doesn't only have protection against the sun, it also helps prevent blisters on those long Paddles. Good hand protection is key to an enjoyable day.
Read and submit reviews for the Eclipse Paddle Gloves.
Eclipse Paddle Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: Soft Supple Material
- Comes in four different sizes - Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- UPF50+ for protection against the sun
- Contoured double layer in high wear areas
- Soft supple material helps you maintain contact with your Paddle
- 2mm neoprene cuff with Velcro closure helps maintain flexibility in the wrist
Sea to Summit
Eclipse Paddle Gloves Reviews
Comfortable gloves for…
Comfortable gloves for blister free paddling in the Tropics.
We’ve owned these fingerless gloves for twelve months now. We needed gloves for several reasons, comfort for irregular occasions of coastal paddling and for protection from marine stingers and sunburn. They do both tasks very well. We wash and rinse them after every use and they are showing no signs of wear or deterioration. I have deducted one star for the skimpy fit, you will need to upsize. The largest size only just fits my hands