Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle Description

With a seven degree bend, the Little Sag is a compromise for those that prefer the efficiency that a bent shaft affords but still enjoy the feel of a more traditional straight shaft. It performs very much as a straight shaft does, but still gives you that fuller push through every stroke.

This beautifully dark canoe paddle owes its name to Saganaga Lake, the largest and deepest of the lakes in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.

Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle.

Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle Specifications

• Weight (min, max): 19.00, 20.00 oz
  • Length (min, max): 54.00, 60.00"
  • Blade Dimensions (L × W): 20.00 × 7.50"
  • Shaft Material: Wood

Wood Type: Western Red Cedar & Aspen

• 7° bent

• Sport/Activity: Canoeing

Sanborn Canoe Co.
Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle by Sanborn Canoe Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

very nice paddle. plenty...

very nice paddle. plenty of power but not squirrelly like some bent shafts. no flutter. comfortable grip and shaft.
I like it for high cadence paddling but it dawdles nicely too. not as gaudy as some wood paddles, kind of home made looking in a very nice way(it is a good looking paddle). as light as it is I give it no special attention, it is always with me paddling, as a primary paddle, emergency paddle on the deck of my kayak or I use it upwind on my SUP sitting or kneeling.

I don't like to rate something a 10 because it limits future ratings but the Little Sag deserves it for my uses.

Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle