Paddle Float Description
Gearlab’s Paddle Float is an essential safety tool to carry on every kayak outing. The Paddle Float meets all safety requirements for both Greenland style and Euro-blade paddles. Constructed with quality materials, it provides excellent buoyancy and leverage to re-enter a kayak.
Read and submit reviews for the Paddle Float.
Paddle Float Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420D PU coating textile, reflective printing
- Paddle Float is ideal for self-rescues, as well as for practice learning new rolls and mastering a balance brace
- It is adaptable for use with both Greenland and Euro-style blades
- A single blow-up valve inflates both chambers of the float, making it quick and easy to deploy
- Float is constructed with quality materials, and the bright yellow color and reflective strip provide greater visibility in the water
Paddle Float Reviews
The paddle float fits…
The paddle float fits securely on my paddle for a test rescue and kept me level. I feel confident if I ever have to use it. The reflective design helps for other situations.