MYCANOE

Weight (lb)
$1,390
MSRP

MYCANOE Description

MyCanoe is a lightweight, patented origami folding canoe. It is the highest quality folding canoe in the world that turns into a beautiful Canadian canoe in 10 minutes. Its full sized 14.5 ft with two seats are perfect for sharing with family and friends for a quick trip to water. When it is folded to a case, it fits in most small sedans. Detailed specs are listed in the Support Page.

MYCANOE Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the MYCANOE.

MYCANOE Specs and Features

• Structure: Folding
  • Seating Configuration: Tandem
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

• Patented design and single seam construction for easy assembly and folding
  • Double-layer marine-grade custom manufactured polypropylene hull
  • Marine-rated structures and materials
  • Adjustable seat locations (two seats included)
  • Enough storage space for a cooler and camping gears
  • Optional stabilizer kit available for added stability for rough water or active fishing

MYCANOE
MYCANOE Reviews

Read reviews for the MYCANOE by MYCANOE as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been canoeing for 60…

Submitted by: paddler1735538 on 10/26/2021

I have been canoeing for 60 years, we have a 16 foot fiberglass canoe and a 15.5 foor My Canoe for our motorhome. The My Canoe is the most unstable water craft I have ever been on, It was like putting a saddle on a cork and trying to stay upright. The origamy part is a good idea. the folding was a bit of a challenge, after a few tries it got a lot easier. We are very upset because of the false advertizing. What a waste of money.

Around August 1st, I put…

Submitted by: paddler1646597 on 8/16/2021

Around August 1st, I put $500+ deposit on a mycanoe with a September ship date. 2 days later, I decide to cancel my order. The Refund Policy states that there is a 2.9-3.9% processing fee of the amount paid for unshipped orders. It took about 10 days for mycanoe to contact me regarding my cancellation request. Their customer service informed me that cancellation of the deposit would incur a $100 fee plus a 3.9-4.9% (note the higher precent) processing fee. I was sent their FAQ section to review this policy. I don't know when this FAQ section was added to their website, but on August 11, the date of the customer service email, their refund policy stated exactly what I have written above. No $100 fee and the lower percentage rate. Their communication turnaround time is dreadful (I tried calling too) and the company does not play by the rules of contracts.

Good Job

Submitted by: Frank-Casey on 3/5/2017

We received an early adopter discount. Package arrived in a good condition in 3 days. There is a main case and a bag for parts. The canoe material looked exactly same as pictures on their site. We’ve watched the assembly video a few times while waiting for the shipment, thus began to set up without looking the manual. It took about 25 minutes for my wife and me to set it up. Unfold was a breeze. Took it to a lake nearby here in Atlanta next day and made it in 15 mins (was a lot easy second time). Every single person stopped by!

I am not an experienced paddler so not sure how it compares, but canoe looks & moves great and feels really sturdy. All the materials appear to be good quality and made with high standards, made in US. I will need to see how it holds over time, but considering its portability and convenience (and fun to show off!), I would rate it 5 stars. Good job.

Breeze to assemble and sturdy in the water

Submitted by: paddler310672 on 3/5/2017

Love this canoe....It's so easy to assemble. Is extremely portable and a joy on the water!

Spectacular experience

Submitted by: Murali on 3/2/2017

I've decided to get Mycanoe after a ton of research between kayak and canoe. Assembling, dis-assembling the canoe was a breeze. Not bad at all. Carrying it was not an issue. Assembling it myself took around 35 minutes first time, 20 minutes second time. It should get better with more practice. Very well built with a lot of thoughts into it. I am never going to believe any of those folks who said canoe is difficult to paddle - buy a kayak etc - it was so easy and natural. The first time I took it, I was so into it, that I paddled for 7 miles on the Colorado river here in Austin, Texas. Awesome experience! Highly recommend it. No need to worry about storage in your garage, how to carry it on the car and transport it from the car to the water if you are all alone. Best part is you can enjoy it with your family as it can seat 4 easily and your pet. Best purchase ever!