Up to 40% off t-shirts & Free Gift
Free Shipping on $40 Shop the Deals

Pursuit Description

The Pursuit is a kayak brought to you by NuCanoe Inc. Read Pursuit reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

NuCanoe Inc
Pursuit Reviews

Read reviews for the Pursuit by NuCanoe Inc as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Having owned and fished...

Having owned and fished with one for a couple of years now, I find the Pursuit to be the best fishing kayak I've ever owned. It is fast, stable and easy to use. The only drawback is the weight, at about 100 lbs rigged, it is a handful on land. Once afloat, however, it's a dream!

I bought this one in April...

I bought this one in April 2017 and absolutely love everything about it. It's stable, faster than my previous Jackson Coosa, doesn't swap ends in the wind. The built in tracks and better seat area the best I've found. Only minor issue is that it's heavy but since I transport on a trailer that's not a huge issue.

STABILITY: It has ROCK steady initial stability and unbelievable secondary stability. With…

STABILITY:
It has ROCK steady initial stability and unbelievable secondary stability. With assistance from Gary Ribbet of Froggy Waters Outdoors, we rocked it over so that I could get a feel of the secondary stability. I feel that I would fall off of the boat before I could flip it.
SPEED:
We were paddling in a large pond so I didn’t really push it that hard, but i can tell that it is going to be much faster than my 14’5 Slayer. And I was paddling from the high position.
GLIDE:
It is absolutely the quietest boat I have ever paddle. When you lift the paddle out of the water there is no noise. It cuts the water that smoothly and will continue to glide quietly on and on. I have never been in a boat that smooth before and had to back paddle to keep from gliding into the bank that i was a few times. It will be perfect to slipping quietly up on a school of feeding fish.
WIND:
we had a mild breeze that sometimes was a little stronger , I never noticed any effect from the light wind that hit us from time to time.
COMFORT:
The seat on the Pursuit raises and lowers easily between positions. Makes standing easy from the high position. And is as comfortable as a piece of living room furniture. There are 3 Lumbar adjusting straps, and 4 for the seat bottom so that it can be set to any paddler's preference.