Up to 40% off t-shirts & Free Gift
Free Shipping on $40 Shop the Deals

Frontier 10

Frontier 10 Description

The Frontier 10 is a kayak brought to you by NuCanoe Inc. Read Frontier 10 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

NuCanoe Inc
Frontier 10 Reviews

Read reviews for the Frontier 10 by NuCanoe Inc as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Recently bought the...

Recently bought the Frontier 10 and have been enjoying it ever since. Works great with my 34-pound thrust trolling motor. Plenty of room for one person. Seat is comfortable. Very stable. Bought a casting bar so I can stand up. Light enough (62 pounds) for me to easily put on top of my SUV (I use a Yakima Showboat load assist roller, which makes this a breeze). Very pleased so far.

This is my first kayak and...

This is my first kayak and am glad I chose the F10. It's stable, and light enough for my to handle by myself at 67 lbs. Being 69 years old I needed that. I did my research and found the F 10 had all the features I wanted including a 360 degree swivel seat and the ability to put a motor on the back. It's the perfect size for one person and easy to put in the back of my Mazda 3 hatchback.