11' 3"
Weight (lb)
$999
MSRP

Flint Description

The Flint is a kayak brought to you by NuCanoe Inc. Read Flint reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Flint Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Flint.

NuCanoe Inc
Flint Reviews

Read reviews for the Flint by NuCanoe Inc as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Flint

My favorite part about the…

My favorite part about the flint is the customizability. When I first bought it, I wasn’t exactly sure what I would add to it but now after using it for a few months I have everything exactly where I need it. It also paddles great and is stable enough to stand and fish.

Great fishing kayak. Light…

Great fishing kayak. Light enough to throw in the back of the pick-up by myself. I have 3 other kayaks, but usually grab this one. It is not as fast as my Viking Reload, but I can stand in this one @ my 190 lb. Easy to take my 45 lb. active dog w/ me. Even w/ him dragging a paw in the water or dragging him back in, stable. I prefer this to the Cuda HD I have, lighter and a little faster. Not greatly affected by the wind