This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Split Kayak Storage Float Bags Description
Why fill the back of your kayak with bags full of air when you can use that space for precious cargo? Fill the stern bags with gear, seal the top and viola, your boat won't swamp and your gear stays dry!
There are many, many kayak models. You will need to measure the space in your kayak that you want to fill in order to determine which flotation bags will work for you. Choose bags that size or larger.
Prices range from $39.95-$119.95
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Split Kayak Storage Float Bags and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Split Kayak Storage Float Bags Specs and Features
- Material Description: 10-gauge urethane material
- Long, narrow flotation bags to fit on either side of a kayak's center support pillar.
- The full set includes two bow bags and two storage stern bags. Bow bags (are not "storage" bags) fit forward of the foot area of most kayaks longer than 8'.
- 10-gauge Urethane material which won't leak or delaminate!
- The stern bags feature a fold-down watertight opening with a nylon zipper on the outer bag.
- Storage Stern Bag Dimensions inflated: 44"L x 8.5"D x 12"W, 3"W at tip
- Bow Bag Dimensions inflated: 23"L x 7.5"D x 10"W, 3"W at tip
- Lifetime warranty.