Marvel 120

Marvel 120 Description

The Marvel 120 is a kayak brought to you by New Wave. Read Marvel 120 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

New Wave
Marvel 120 Reviews

Read reviews for the Marvel 120 by New Wave as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm a little over weight...

I'm a little over weight and wanted a kayak that I could sit inside instead of on top, but without feeling too cramped. This one does the trick, and very good value for the money. Durable, comfortable, tracks well, good storage space, and even has room for my 2 little dogs to ride with me! In my opinion, it would be hard to find a better quality recreational kayak for the money.

I bought a New Wave...

I bought a New Wave earlier this year and have been very pleased. I have used it in rivers and lakes and have fished, taken photos, and taken my dog out with me. It is a great multipurpose boat and tracks well. Finally a nice recreation kayak that offers stability and some speed! I love how open the cockpit is and the seat is very comfortable. Great design. Would buy again!