Nautic 11' I-SUP Description

11’ CBC Nautic I-SUP supports up to 300 lbs. and is great for all types of waterways but excels in rivers! Lightweight (24 lbs.) and easy to maneuver it is fun for all ages and skill levels. All of the Quest Inflatable SUPs are easy to inflate and deflate and store and are perfect for keeping on your boat! The board inflates to 15 PSI and is made from a 2 layer PVC coated & reinforced fabric. The drop stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance. The board has an EVA traction pad for better grip and a bungee storage system. All Quest I-SUP’s come with an adjustable travel paddle, a double swivel - padded ankle surf leash, a storage/carry bag and a dual action pump with gauge and hose. A patch kit is included but glue is sold separately.

Nautic 11' I-SUP Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the Nautic 11' I-SUP and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

Nautic 11' I-SUP Specifications

Nautic 11' I-SUP Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Planing

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

California Board Company
Nautic 11' I-SUP Reviews

Read reviews for the Nautic 11' I-SUP by California Board Company as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!