SUP Safety Belt Description
Smallest Type III inflatable belt. Using the same inflatable bladder from our best-selling Fluid 2.0, the SUP Safety Belt packs down smaller to give you peace of mind in a compact package. This USCG Type III belt pack PFD is approved to be worn or carried.
Be the first to submit a review for the SUP Safety Belt and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
SUP Safety Belt Specs and Features
- Material Description: 300D Polyester shell/1.5mm Neoprene liner
- New USCG approved inflatable belt pack PFD
- 1.5mm neoprene back is soft against skin
- Zippered storage pocket fits even large phones in waterproof case
- 2 moveable D-rings on belt for attaching gear
- Indicator Window lets you know in an instant if PFD is armed for inflation, uses included bayonet style 24g CO2 cylinder
- Easy fold and roll bladder makes packing a breeze
- Requires secondary donning