Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Square Stern

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Square Stern Description

The Square Stern is a canoe brought to you by Mohawk Canoes. Read Square Stern reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Mohawk Canoes
Square Stern Reviews

Read reviews for the Square Stern by Mohawk Canoes as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The square back is made...

The square back is made for a small motor. We purchased ours in 2002 and for me it has been a Great canoe. At 95 lbs fiberglass, it is heavy duty and rugged however, I can still carry by myself to launch it. I transport it on racks on top of my car. We've been in the choppy bay (20+ wind) and got pretty wet, but it handles well, and with a 5 hp Nissan on the back and when it is loaded with tackle, coolers, buckets with the live bait it still moves at about 6.5 mph with the motor and 2 mph without. We usually are fishing in S Fla. saltwater with two people. It is the best craft at sneaking up on reds or getting in behind stingrays on the flats near Flamingo.