This Product Has Been Discontinued
HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack Description
The inflatable HandiRack offers all the benefits of a traditional roof rack with none of the disadvantages. This high capacity roof rack is rugged enough for a wide cross section of loads and is easily mounted to the vehicle's roof in a matter of minutes.
- View all products from Malone Auto Racks
Read and submit reviews for the HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack.
HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Three ply nylon construction
- Three ply nylon construction
- Double action air pump
- 10' cam style load straps
- Bow and stern lines
- Transport loads up to 180 lb
- Fuel efficient low profile design
- Quick and easy deployment
- Five D-ring anchor points
- 37" x 9" x 4" high
- Two year limited warranty.
Malone Auto Racks
HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack Reviews
I have been using the Malone…
The Malone rack is an easy…
I had used foam blocks and…
It looks like two WWII G.I. life belts, but works amazingly well. It is strapped on the car top by threading the tie-downs through the open doors and then inflated. I have used it for my Old Town Discovery 164 and Wenonah Fusion. It comes with all straps and air pump. I like it almost as much as my old Yakima. There is only one draw back. When it rains the tie downs act as wicks resulting in showers inside the car. If you can't use a regular rack, or your car doesn't have a factory rack, this is the way to go.