7' 3"
Weight (lb)
$799
MSRP

Remix 47 Description

The Remix 47 is a kayak brought to you by Liquidlogic Kayaks. Read Remix 47 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Remix 47 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Remix 47.

Liquidlogic Kayaks
Remix 47 Reviews

Read reviews for the Remix 47 by Liquidlogic Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Great boat! Happy kids!

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 6/12/2015

My kids (7, 6 & 3) all LOVE their remix! It is very stable so they can feel confident in the water. The stability doesn't compromise the maneuverability (something we wondered about with a longer boat vs a kids play boat). We love how easily the foot pegs are adjusted so we can quickly switch between the kids. The only complaint my kids have is that we are making them share!

This review was originally posted on liquidlogickayaks.com and was re-posted with permission.

remix 47 is back!

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 6/9/2015

So sad that the Remix 47 was discontinued, and so great that more were built. It is such a great kids boat for harder water!

Love it!

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 5/15/2015

got my little guy a boat can't wait to put him on the water......one request.....please bring back the jefe! Mine only had a few seasons left on it.....and I don't want to change I love my boat!!!

Full Metal Jacket for your Grommet

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 4/22/2015

I have introduced probably 20 kids to kayaking using the Remix 47, including my own three kids. It helps people have a positive first experience day one and grows with them. After 6 years in his Remix, it is still my sons go to boat. He can surf, catch eddies, and boof with confidence. He calls it his race boat and is ready to transition to a 59.

This is a FABULOUS whitewater…

Submitted by: ohioboater on 7/27/2013
This is a FABULOUS whitewater boat for kids. Like the adult Remixes, the 47 has a great combination of hull speed, volume, maneuverability, and forgiveness. In fact, when it comes to forgiveness, it's probably MORE forgiving than the adult versions without giving up any performance. I say this having watched both of my kids paddle this boat for multiple seasons and also having spent a lot of time with college aged beginners in Remix 59/69/79s.

Of course, no boat is perfect, so here are the downsides:

1. Footpegs instead of a bulkhead. They make the boat lighter and probably help keep the cost down, but I really think bulkheads are safer and more comfortable for WW boats. The rest of the outfitting is a kid-scaled version of LL's "Bad Ass Outfitting," and it's aptly named. Best seat/hip brace/thigh brace setup on the market.

2. Liquid Logic needs to make a Remix 42 and a Remix 52. The 47 is TOO stable and a bit too deep for a typical 6-8 year old, if you want them to feel what it's like to properly lean/edge a boat. Granted, it will be nearly impossible to flip at that size, which I suppose can be a good thing, but your kid will be forced into using bell buoy body leans to edge the boat. That can be a hard habit to break. On the top end, once your kid outgrows the 47, moving into a 59 will be a really big jump in volume and width.