Angler Description

The Angler is a kayak brought to you by Lifetime Products. Read Angler reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Lifetime Products
Angler Reviews

Read reviews for the Angler by Lifetime Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased this product...

I purchased this product about 2 weeks ago, to introduce myself to kayaking and fishing, I haven't fished yet off the kayak but love love love it on the lake, I go bird watching and other animals, and love the way it handles in the lake.

I would highly recommend this kayak it is for persons up to no more then 225 lbs, it has several foot positions that is great for children as well as adults. it came with the paddle the 2 holes or ports for the fishing poles and one in the front for fishing as well it also came with front and rear storage areas, it is a square flat back for swim up convenience I love it. the total weight is 40 pounds so much easier to carry to the water. I want to buy another one.