Kayak Stabilizer Float Package Description
Spring Creek Manufacturing’s float stabilizer packages are the safety and comfort you are looking for while on the water. Made from durable, lightweight Polyethylene plastic, these floats are designed to be easy to use, universal, and keep your kayak stable and upright. Extendible up to 20″ in each direction, you’ll get the width that you need, and you’ll be pleased with the ease of use and simple design that all comes together to make the best canoe/kayak stabilizer on the market. The floats weigh 5lbs each and the universal receiver weighs between 7 and 8.5lbs depending on the size. Each Kayak Stabilizer Package comes with 1 Universal Receiver, 2 Canoe Stabilizer Floats, 2 Telescoping Arms, and set of Kayak Adapters.
Be the first to submit a review for the Kayak Stabilizer Float Package and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Kayak Stabilizer Float Package Specs and Features
- Material Description: Made from durable, lightweight Polyethylene plastic
- Hydrodynamic Design for minimal drag through the water and excellent stability
- Easily adjustable with locking cam lever arms
- Color options: Grey, Red and Yellow
- This is NOT a Personal Flotation Device. ALWAYS wear a U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III (PFD) Vest while operating
Spring Creek Manufacturing
Kayak Stabilizer Float Package Reviews
Read reviews for the Kayak Stabilizer Float Package by Spring Creek Manufacturing as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!