Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Joyride 10.0

• 29.5" Width
  • $ 599 MSRP

Joyride 10.0 Description

The Joyride 10.0 is a kayak brought to you by Perception. Read Joyride 10.0 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Perception
Joyride 10.0 Reviews

Read reviews for the Joyride 10.0 by Perception as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought the Perception...

I bought the Perception Joyride 10 to use for day trips. I have two other kayaks for camping. Living in Michigan, I primarily do easy rivers and small lakes. This boat can go a nice speed and tracks well, even with some wind. I took my friend with zero experience out kayaking today and she had a blast. It was easy for a beginner to get the hang of it.

The dashboard is easy to reach and convenient for stashing your water bottle, bandana, and sunblock, etc. The dry hatch is spacious and easy to open with the levers. I've been warned that Perception seats are not that comfy, but this one is nice. You kind of sit with your knees elevated. It seems to ease tension on your back. The position does mean you can't brace your feet as strongly if you're paddling really hard.

I would like to see them add a drainage hole around the lip of the cockpit. Your can pour most of the water out if you swamp it, but a little bit remains in that and you can't get it all out.

Overall I love it and am happy with my purchase.