Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Cruise Control 11'6"

Cruise Control 11'6" Description

The Cruise Control 11'6" is a sup brought to you by Jimmy Lewis. Read Cruise Control 11'6" reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Jimmy Lewis
Cruise Control 11'6" Reviews

Read reviews for the Cruise Control 11'6" by Jimmy Lewis as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My first board though I...

My first board though I demoed a lot of them before I bought and settled on this one because for me it had the absolute best feel. Mobile, responsive and well balanced. It's a little more challenging than thicker and wider displacement style boards. But the advice I got when I bought was to get a board that is challenging and after paddling on it about ten times now I am happy I did. It's still challenging but I would be bored if it wasn't and as I get better I'm finding new ways to challenge myself. Next step is to learn how to surf on it. Amazing core, leg and upper body work out all in one and when you really rip it up, cardio too. Pros Everything Cons Nothing Usage Exercise now. Surfing soon.

Best all around...

Best all around board Pros everything Cons nothing Usage race, paddle surf,exercise,touring,it's good for anything!

Cruise Control 11'6"