Win a Kayak
  • 32.5" Width

Eaglet I Description

The Eaglet hull is a downsized version of our versatile Eagle tandem canoe. Hemlock offers three versions. The Eaglet I is a solo sport canoe. Intended for larger solo paddlers or bigger loads. The Eaglet I is very maneuverable yet paddles easily and tracks well. It also provides solid stability for those who wish to add the companionship of a child or an animal. Rigged with a single center seat. All Eaglet versions are symmetrical hulls. Hull Laminates and trim are specific for each version. Recurved sides as in the Eagle allow comfortable solo paddling at the center of a hull wide enough to allow tandem stability. Nicely flared ends enhance seaworthiness. Highest quality materials combined with careful workmanship yields a durable and visually appealing canoe that you will enjoy paddling and be proud to own.

Eaglet I Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the Eaglet I and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

Eaglet I Specifications

• Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Hemlock Canoe Works
Eaglet I Reviews

Read reviews for the Eaglet I by Hemlock Canoe Works as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!