10' 6"
Weight (lb)
$1,500
MSRP

Haystack Description

The Haystack is a canoe brought to you by Adirondack Canoe Co.. Read Haystack reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Haystack Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Haystack.

Adirondack Canoe Co.
Haystack Reviews

Read reviews for the Haystack by Adirondack Canoe Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought an Adirondack Canoe…

Submitted by: paddler808346 on 6/29/2020
I bought an Adirondack Canoe Company Haystack 3 years ago and have been fishing in it 4 or 5 days a week whenever the water is not frozen over I'm 75 years old and have been in canoes since I'm 10 and this is without a doubt the best canoe I've ever owned the canoe is extremely light and strong last year I found myself in the situation with the bow of the canoe stuck in the mud and Stern up on a beaver dam and the center of the canoe up in the air I weigh 230 lb I thought for sure the canoe would fold in half it not only didn't fold it didn't even Flex not only is the canoe light and strong it's also a beautiful work of art. Love my boat