10'8" Sol

10'8" Sol Description

The 10'8" Sol is an all around soft top that comes as a complete package - board, paddle and leash. Perfect as your first SUP board, the Sol is stable, lightweight, and durable. At 31” wide, this board has great stability for a relaxing paddle. The soft top is impact resistant, providing you a safe and comfortable way to enjoy the sport.

10'8" Sol Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 10'8" Sol.

10'8" Sol Specifications

• Length: 10' 8"
  • Center Width: 31"
  • Board Thickness: 4.5"
  • Primary Material: Polyethylene Plastic

Internal EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam core with wooden stringers; XPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) skinned deck and rails; HDPE (High density polyethylene) bottom

10'8" Sol Features

• Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• Handle for easy transport
  • Four point tie down system for carrying accessories
  • 10" Center Fin for straight tracking

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 10'8" Sol

Grey Duck
10'8" Sol Reviews

Read reviews for the 10'8" Sol by Grey Duck as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I've had the Greyduck Sol...

I've had the Greyduck Sol board for 2 summers now (going into the 3rd!) and absolutely love it. For someone purchasing their first board, I was extremely happy with it. It felt easy to stand up quickly my first time out and it tracks well in the water. I was able to get both my mom and my mother-in-law (both in their 50-60s) standing their first time out while on this board! It has also been a great family board, as I can have my toddler or one of my dogs sitting on the front easily. I would highly recommend this board!

More SUPs from Grey Duck: