Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak

• 16.7 Weight (lbs)
  • $ 399 MSRP

Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak Description

The Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak is a sup brought to you by Freein Paddle Board. Read Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Freein Paddle Board
Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak Reviews

Read reviews for the Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak by Freein Paddle Board as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was looking for my first...

I was looking for my first paddleboard to purchase and came across this. The fact it was only 17 pounds was a HUGE plus for me. I also liked that it came with a kayak seat as I like doing both paddle boarding and kayaking and I'm able to do both on this. It was fairly easy to inflate with an adapter I bought and plugged into my car. I didn't have much luck with the hand pump that is included although my boyfriend used it to top off after we transported them in his truck. It works, but just don't have the power to inflate the whole thing manual. Easy enough to buy an adapter and plug it into my tire inflator pump via my car's 12V. This was half the cost of my boyfriend's board and the big difference is his has a heavier weight capacity than mine, but it was also heavier to move around. His was also 2 inches wider and 3 inches longer. Not any big deal for me. He tried mine and liked that he could go much faster on it than his, but we both found it slightly less stable than his. For someone 5'2 and 130 pounds like myself it was perfect. We've only taken them so far in local lakes, but do hope to give it a try on the local Chattahoochee River. Overall I'm quite happy with this purchase. Fabulous first board for me at an economical cost.

great quality, price, and...

great quality, price, and super fun.The board is stable and have a large space, my doggie also love it

Freein 10' Inflatable Stand Up Kayak