• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Kendo Description

The Kendo is a kayak brought to you by Eskimo USA. Read Kendo reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Eskimo USA
Kendo Reviews

Read reviews for the Kendo by Eskimo USA as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This was my first...

This was my first whitewater kayak and was a delight to paddle. Forgiving playboat and a terrific river runner on SE Rivers from the Hiawassee to Little River Canyon. Very strong plastic that did not need a center post, which allowed for more leg room (I'm 6'2") and gear storage. Easy to hand roll, and the stock seat was the most comfortable I've found. My boat was lost when swept downstream on the Hiawassee during a river rescue (the boater was resuscitated), but I would buy another one in a moment if have the chance.

The Kendo is a great...

The Kendo is a great beginner boat. It rolls like a dream and is very responsive. The foot room is great without the central pillar, and the plastic holds up great.