Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle Description

Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle.

Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle Specifications

• Length (min, max): , "
  • Blade Dimensions (L × W): × "

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Epic Kayaks Inc.
Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle by Epic Kayaks Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Epic Relaxed Touring...

The Epic Relaxed Touring paddle weighs just 22 ounces in carbon fiber, and is amazingly stiff! It makes most other paddles feel like glorified 2x4's by comparison. The locking ferrule is adjustable for length, and feather, and doesn't exhibit the slightest flex or slip. I carry another brand of paddle as a spare with a carbon fiber shaft, polymer blades, and a simple push-button ferrule lock, and while it is still an excellent and lightweight paddle, it feels positively rubbery compared to the Epic. An extremely lightweight paddle may not provide as much exercise as a heavier one, but it definitely keeps the paddling fun, instead of work! And for me, that's what paddling should be all about. It allows me to go farther, with less effort, and probably get more of a workout in total, but without "feeling" like I am working out. And when I get back to the dock, my arms aren't too tired to carry my gear back to the house.

Relaxed Tour All Carbon paddle