Duck Hunter

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Duck Hunter Description

The Duck Hunter is a canoe brought to you by Mad River. Read Duck Hunter reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Mad River
Duck Hunter Reviews

Read reviews for the Duck Hunter by Mad River as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Have paddled rivers and...

Have paddled rivers and lakes with 1999 Duck Hunter in Royalex for years . My experience is that it has handled well. Tracks well and is stable. I use for some recreational paddling , but primarily for Fishing/hunting . Has seen some rocky faster water and has shown to be tough and ok to manuver . Exposed to Michigan weather 24 / 7 seems pretty unaffected , Though some UV fade. Need to keep hardware tightened regularly . Web seating going strong. Had my teen son on bow with us paddling with some speed... two guys in a fishing boat came up to us and said that they didn't think a canoe could go that fast LOL i know that there are better paddlers and faster canoes, but this has been the best one I have ever paddled. It seems to be a versatile craft.