Deschutes 110

by  Aquaglide

Deschutes 110 Description

The Deschutes 110 is a kayak brought to you by Aquaglide. Read Deschutes 110 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Deschutes 110 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Deschutes 110.

Aquaglide
Deschutes 110 Reviews

Read reviews for the Deschutes 110 by Aquaglide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Fabulous little kayak! At…

Submitted by: paddler445326 on 7/21/2021

Fabulous little kayak! At only 18 lbs, I can carry it easily by myself. Super easy set up and take down. I use a power pump, can go from car to water in about 10 minutes.

It handles well, is made of 1000 denier PVC, so tough enough to hit a few rocks and sticks on the river. Plenty of bungees/d-rings to secure gear. Good side and bow/stern handles for carrying. Strike plate under bow to protect on landings. Seat is comfortable, but I still need a cushion for my skinny old butt...something I use in all of my kayaks. The thwart, which is not movable, give good back support to the seat. Skeg is easy to install/remove.

I got the 11' model because I wanted a small kayak. I already have 2 larger, high-end kayaks, and wanted something easy and lightweight. As with any 11' inflatable, the tracking is good but not perfect. If it was my only kayak, or if I was a bigger person, I would certainly have opted for the 13' model and tracking would, I'm sure, be excellent. But this little one is exactly what I wanted, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.

I also have a Sea Eagle Razorlite and Driftsun Rover 220, both much more expensive, but this little Deschute is my "go to" now. It's just so lightweight and easy to use/carry/launch. Love it.