Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Aurora
  • 25.75" Width
  • 43.5 Weight (lbs)

Nomad Small Description

The Nomad Small is a kayak brought to you by Dagger. Read Nomad Small reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Dagger
Nomad Small Reviews

Read reviews for the Nomad Small by Dagger as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Nomad is a good boat,...

The Nomad is a good boat, but can be a bit frustrating to learn on. The Nomad did not track as easily as I would have liked, and was harder to roll relative to other boats commonly recommended to beginners. However, the Nomad is very stable; the boat was training wheels for peel outs, where my sloppy technique was made up for by the Nomad's design.

This was my second WW...

This was my second WW kayak. It is very easy to roll compared to some other boats I have rolled. I have taken it through some class III & IV and it has taken very good care of me. This boat is similar to the Mamba, but it more of an all out creekboat than the Mamba is. I would recommend this kayak to beginners as well as advanced paddlers.