Kayak & Canoe Styrigger Description
Crane Creek Kayaks has designed and patented an innovative stabilizing system for canoes or kayaks. This safety attachment greatly reduces the risks of capsizing due to rough waters, skill, or virtually any disturbance. The Styrigger quickly attaches and detaches from canoes or kayaks. Able to turn a canoe or kayak into a very stable fishing platform.
Plan on using the Styrigger to help entering and exiting the water. Able to easily fold the Styrigger into a stored position until ready to exit.
Be the first to submit a review for the Kayak & Canoe Styrigger and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Kayak & Canoe Styrigger Specs and Features
- Material Description: Thermoformed with two separate pieces of plastic, one for the top and one for the bottom
- Kayak Styrigger Weight: 29lbs.
- Canoe Styrigger Weight: 35 lbs.
- Kayak Styrigger Open position dimensions: 45” L x 49.5” W x 9” H
- Kayak Styrigger Closed position dimensions: 45” L x 31” W x 9” H
- Canoe Styrigger Open position dimensions: 43.5” L x 59”-76” W x 11” H
- Canoe Styrigger Closed position dimensions: 43.5” L x 35” W x 11” H