Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Joyride 10'11"

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Joyride 10'11" Description

The Joyride 10'11" is a sup brought to you by Boardworks. Read Joyride 10'11" reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Boardworks
Joyride 10'11" Reviews

Read reviews for the Joyride 10'11" by Boardworks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Joy Ride lives up to...

The Joy Ride lives up to it’s name, it’s an absolute joy to ride. It’s also versatile, I can do yoga on it, and it’s the board I’d take to the beach to work on my surfing skills. All in all it’s been a great addition to our quiver. I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it! Pros Easy to turn and maneuver, light, durable and responsive! Love the full deck pad, makes me want to cross step all day! Cons Nothing! Usage This is the board I take out after work for a quick ride. It’s easy and light to put up on the car, and I don’t have to think about inflating anything. Since I know it’s going to be a short ride I don’t take anything with me other than my paddle and the dogs. There’s no deck rigging on this board, but that’s ok -- this is the board I play around on. Having bags on the deck limits walking and playing. I love the simplicity of these evenings.

This soft top joy ride...

This soft top joy ride supBoard is a great addition to any board quiver. Anyone can ride this board and it can be used for yoga or fishing or surfing or just cruzing the waters any where. I enjoy the rounded nose for safety #1 and also i can get some nose rides in also. Pros Its really stable in the water. Cons Its so big Usage Touring or fishing