Tripper Canoe Paddle

Tripper Canoe Paddle Description

The Tripper Canoe Paddle is a paddle brought to you by Badger Paddles. Read Tripper Canoe Paddle reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Badger Paddles
Tripper Canoe Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Tripper Canoe Paddle by Badger Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have owned my Badger...

I have owned my Badger Paddle Tripper for a couple years now and let me tell you how amazing this paddle is. The build quality of it alone is one of a kind. So smooth in the water and so comfortable in the hand. This paddle makes those long full day paddles to get to your next portage so much easier. I have owned many other paddles in the past but after using my Badger I will never go back to owning anything else. Hand crafted, quality and supporting a local Canadian company. If you are even hesitating on a decision on which paddle to buy next, don't.....call Mike and Fiona from Badger Paddles. The best customer service I have ever experienced. So personal, genuine nice people.

Tripper Canoe Paddle