Brewess shoe

by Astral

Brewess shoe Description

The Brewess shoe is a accessory brought to you by Astral. Read Brewess shoe reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Astral
Brewess shoe Reviews

Read reviews for the Brewess shoe by Astral as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Love love LOVE these...

Love love LOVE these shoes. I picked these up a purple of months ago looking for a good river shoe, after completely giving up on Keen's and swearing never to buy another pair. Their craftsmanship has gone so terribly wrong, shoes falling apart after a week of use.

These shoes are awesome. Features I love - soles are super grippy. Great on slippery algae covered rocks. They look like sneakers but you can fold down the heel and walk on them. That means they stay put during the day when you need them, and they are slip-on at camp when you don't feel like lacing. And they really stay on laced up.

The fabric - was worried about chafing when I looked at these. I just wore them for eight days straight on the river - no other shoes at all. No chafing. The fabric actually seems to get softer in the water. Outstanding.

I have worn the heck out of these things for three months. They are showing some toe wear, but the stitching is all holding, nothing is broken. They are very durable. They are so lightweight. Extremely comfortable. Enough toe room that when kneeling in my canoe with my toes under my heels they don't get squished. I wish they made kid sizes. I'd buy two for my boys today.

Only downside, in sandy, pebbly conditions you can get sand around the cuffs. But honestly, compared to any other water shoe they perform better I. That regard, unless you go with a boot, which I hate cuz you get the swamp foot. When these wear out I will buy another pair, and then probably another... I wear them shopping, in the yard, hiking and on the river and I love them everywhere. And I think they are cute. Just buy some you won't regret it