• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

The Argo 100 has been replaced by the Argo 100X

Argo 100 Description

The Pelican ARGO 100 is great for beginner to intermediate paddlers. Built on a twin-arched multi chine hull, this lightweight sit-in kayak is very stable and easy to paddle. It features adjustable footrests, an adjustable padded backrest with seat cushion, a front storage hatch with bungee and a tank well with bungees to secure your personal items. Made of RAM-X™ impact-resistant material, the Pelican ARGO 100 is built to last for many memorable outings.

Argo 100 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Argo 100.

Argo 100 Specifications

• Length: 10'
  • Width: 28"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 49.00 × 25.00"
  • Deck Height: 14"

• Adjustable ERGOFORM backrest and seat cushion
  • Storage hatch with bungee
  • Tank well with bungees

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Pelican International
Argo 100 Reviews

Read reviews for the Argo 100 by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I am very happy with my ...

I am very happy with my new Argo 100 I had my first pond trial yesterday - it was a very calm hot day temps were in the mid 90s with a little breeze. I was really happy with how stable it felt and how easily it glided through the water. I found plenty of room to store what I needed and really appreciated the fixed foot rest (3 lengths) and found the seat comfy and easy to adjust.

This was my first kayak, I...

This was my first kayak, I didn’t want to invest a lot since I wasn’t sure I’d like it or not. It’s a good kayak, a little snug for my size 6’ 2”, 240lbs. But, overall a good starter. I have already sold it though and will be looking at a little bit bigger of one that’s more comfortable.